Duration: Minimum 3 Hours recommended
Cost: £45 per hour + travel expenses (for mainland shopping)
Shopping for clothes is quite an art. Some people are really good at it but for those that aren’t it can be very frustrating! Do any of these statements apply to you when you go shopping?
- Can never find anything that suits/fits/is at the right price
- Don’t know where to start or which shops to visit
- Can’t decide what to buy when faced with a choice. Always buy similar things that are already in your wardrobe
- Spend more money than you have
- Buy ‘bargains’ but never wear them
- Shop in charity shops but never find the right things
Unless you have pots of money, you need to plan ahead and be organised to shop well. Whether you like shopping in Prada, Primark or even Oxfam, I can show you how to shop successfully! Of course it helps if you know what suits you and what’s already in your wardrobe, so you can see where the gaps are, so you may like to consider having one of the following sessions before asking me to go shopping with you; Body Shape Analysis, Colour Analysis, Styling Advice or a Wardrobe Declutter. However, this is not always necessary as a complimentary Initial Consultation will help to determine what you need. Just Contact me to discuss the best place to start.
"I wanted to say thank you for my shopping morning. Overall it’s been fabulous, I honestly never imagined I could enjoy shopping for clothes. The whole experience has been brilliant, much better than I expected, I’ve got the bug. Many many thanks :) x"
Cher - Southampton